2/10/2017
Kris lozoya
Proposal: longboard
longboard bro
Needs and Opportunities
Are you solving a problem
for yourself or others? How will this project be a learning and growing
experience? What is your goal? I’m solving a problem for anyone that loves to
skate. I can learn to build my own boards and sell them and that can be what I
do for a living. My goal is to build my own shop so I can try to make my way to
the top.
Audience / Clients / Users
Explain who will benefit
from your project. Who is you audience – who might be interested in following
your blog and learning about your project? Me because my sister lost
mine. Skaters and will.
Mentors
Who can help you with this
project? Who will you need to contact and what will you ask them to commit to
in helping you? I can contact the owner of pop love it because he creates the boards
infront of you.
Timeline
What is your monthly
timeline for this project? I want to see a list of deliverables with deadlines.
You may find that the timeline needs adjustment during the course of the year,
which may be fine. Check in with me if that’s the case.
February 17
|
Find the best wood I can
use to build the longboard
|
February 24
|
Cut and sand wood into
the right shape
|
March 3
|
Find some old longboard
trucks and clean them up and make them shinny
|
March 10
|
Paint the trucks black
and red along with the board
|
March 24
|
Carve the detail into
the board and paint the detail white
|
March 31
|
Buy the grip tape needed
for the board
|
April 7
|
Cut the grip tape into a
design that would match the board and slowly apply the grip tape
|
April 14
|
Put something on the
board so water cant mess it up when riden
|
April 21
|
Bolt the trucks on the board
|
April 28
|
Polish the trucks after testing
the board
|
May 5 (Prep for Presentation Day)
|
Take the board apart so I can
bring the board to school to present to the class and get ready for the 12th
|
May 12 (Presentation Day)
|
Set up everything and hope people
like what I did
|
Product
What is the actual product
you will show this spring? This project may or may not be made of atoms or
bits, but you must have something to show. I’m not interested seeing a bunch of
great ideas at the end of the year. I want to see things. I will be
showing a longboard if I have permission by you and the school
Technology
You will have to use
technology in some way on presentation day – think about how you can use the
tools available to add life into your project and enhance what you are doing.
(Video, laptops, apps, cell phones, music, etc.) bruh I don’t have a laptop
and my phones broken
Reality Check
I am looking for you to
shoot for the moon here and do anything you can dream of, but even moonshots
need budgets. What equipment are you going to need? What other capital
expenditures do you anticipate, and how will you meet them? All I need
is a big piece of wood and some tools
Possible Roadblocks
What other roadblocks can
you predict – time, resources, motivation etc. Explain what you might do when
you come to each roadblock to reach your goal. Me forgetting to do the
project I might need to right it down on a big piece of paper and hang it above
my bed
Conclusion
Wrap it up. Why are you
fired up about this project? Inspire me to support you, and give me a great
reason to approve your project. Because its lit –will, im
doing this because skating is my life theres nothing better than skating for me
everyong likes to play football or soccer but I like to skate
No comments:
Post a Comment